Connecting People, Transforming Lives, Impacting Our World for Christ
God has designed us to live in community, in relationship with one another and with God. One of the best ways to build a deeper relationship with God and with others in the church is by participating in a small group.
We are always seeking to launch more small groups. If you would like to help by hosting a group in your home, or by helping lead a group, or by just helping to start a new group as one of the 'core' members, please contact Pastor Mark.
Small Group Ministry Contacts
For more information about the Small Group Ministry at Bridgeway and how you can get connected, please contact...
- Bridgeway Small Group Ministry: Contact Pastor Mark at or at the church office at (916) 408-6563
- Mixed Groups (open to all): Contact Joe & Dianne Kelley at (916) 560-8623 or
- Couple's Groups: Contact Jeff and Melissa Dueck at (916) 630-1675 or
- Men's Groups: Contact Bryan Risse at (916) 717-7522 or
- Women's Groups: Contact Vicki Graeff at (916) 408-7208 or
- Soul Care Groups: Contact the Soul Care Center at (916) 626-3017.