What's Happening at Bridgeway?
LAST UPDATED 7/30/15
Hi Bridgeway Family!
We are quickly approaching our Worship, Prayer and Healing Night 2015 coming up on September 20th! In preparation for this, we have several happenings … our Evening of Preparation and our All Church 40-Day Fast. Since this is a huge event … and this year it will be held at Bridgeway … we are in need of many event volunteers and prayer team members! Look below for all of the details and how you can get involved!
If you are new to Bridgeway, don’t miss out on our Newcomers Dessert coming up on Friday, August 7th. Event is free (including childcare) but please RSVP by Thursday, August 6th if you’d like to attend. For more details and the link to RSVP, check out the info below.
We also have our Drama Ministry’s Summer Play going on this weekend in On-Site Rocklin!
Our Bridgeway Fall Classes Launch begins August 29th ... this is the time when you have the opportunity to register for all of the Fall semester classes that will happening here at Bridgeway, including our new MOPS*MOMS.next classes!
As always, there's so much going on here at Bridgeway ...
Mark your calendars as we have many events to help you get connected with your Bridgeway Family this summer:
- Ladies Summer Gathering meets each Wednesday evening through the summer (ends August 12th)
- The Bridgebuilders (age 50+) Munch Bunch meets on the first Monday of each month for breakfast
- Newcomers Dessert on Friday, August 7th
- The 6th Annual Bridgeway Golf Invitational on Friday, August 14th
- Women's CONNECT Event - Thursday, August 27th
- Bridgeway Family Fellowship (BFF) - Friday, August 28th
- The Beth Moore 2015 Simulcast on Saturday, September 12th (Tickets are limited and selling quickly!)
Are you looking for a mission trip this winter? Check out the Upcoming Missions Trip info below.
Are you looking for a place to serve? Check out the ministries that have an immediate need for volunteers in the Service Opportunities section.
These are just a few of the great activities coming up -- take a look at the info below to find out all of the details about our events! Registration links are included if registration is necessary. Please take a look so you know What's Happening at Bridgeway!
BRIDGEWAY YOUNG ADULTS (BYA)
If you are a young adult (age 18-30) we would love to have you join us Tuesday nights this summer in On-Site Rocklin. BYA is the perfect place to get connected to life-giving relationships and spiritual support to help you thrive in your walk with God.
SOUL CARE: SUMMER GROWTH
Want to take tangible steps closer to God this summer? Want to grow in your faith and just don't quite know where to start? Do you know what God wants you to do but just haven't done it yet? The Faith Coaching Ministry has trained volunteers ready to meet with and help you take the next step in growing in your faith.
- Day, evening and weekend appointment times available.
- CLICK HERE to learn more and make an appointment (Visit the Life Coaching page)
- For more info about Soul Care visit www.mysoulcare.com
Attention ladies! You are invited to join us for a time to connect around God's Word. No registration, no commitment. Come when you can and bring a friend!
BRIDGEWAY'S DRAMA MINISTRY PRESENTS: "A SCHEME BY ANY OTHER NAME"
Bridgeway Drama Ministry's Summer Play is coming soon! Come see how a former game show host and his greedy manager start their own Hollywood themed church for their own gain but end up having their lives transformed by God in our production of A Scheme by Any Other Name.
- FRIDAY 7.31.15 @ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- SATURDAY MATINEE 8.1.15 @ 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- SUNDAY 8.2.15 @ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Held in On-Site Rocklin
- Event is FREE; No tickets needed
- For more info, please contact Jay Evans on The City or email
BRIDGEBUILDERS MUNCH BUNCH
The BridgeBuilders (age 50+) invite you to join them for breakfast on the first Monday of each month. This is a casual opportunity for people to meet and mingle on a regular basis.
- MONDAY 8.3.15 @ 9:00am to 11:00am
- The AUGUST location is: The Original Pancake House on Fairway Drive in Roseville
- CLICK HERE to RSVP for August 3rd
- CLICK HERE to join the BridgeBuilders group on The City
- For more info, please email June Wood at
MONTHLY PRAYER GATHERING
Come pray for Bridgeway’s church community, pastors, staff and ministries at our monthly (first Tuesday of each month) prayer gathering. New people are welcome and encouraged to join us!
If you are new to Bridgeway we'd love to have you join the pastors, staff, elders and ministry leaders in the Hub Chapel for a fun evening of meeting others, learning more about Bridgeway and eating yummy desserts. Event is free (including childcare) but please RSVP
- FRIDAY 8.7.15 @ 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Held in the Hub Chapel
- Registration deadline: Thursday, August 6th
- CLICK HERE to RSVP
- For more info, email Angie at or call the Church Office at 916.408-6560
ADOPTION SUPPORT GROUP MONTHLY MEETING
Come join a community that can support and understand your needs as a foster or adoptive parent. We meet the 2nd Sunday of each month to discuss parenting and adoption concepts plus allow you to connect with other Bridgeway adoptive families.
- SUNDAY 8.9.15 @ 11:15am - 12:45pm
- Kidsway is available (as this group meets during 2nd service)
- Held in Room 210 (in the Hub)
- For more information, email Claire Eberhardt at
MONTHLY PRAYER AT OUR NEW HOME
Join us as we lift Bridgeway up in prayer at the new church building site. We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month. The purpose is to prepare for the move to the new location as well as cover our leaders in making decisions as work begins. We will be asking for the Lord to bring His presence, protection, purposes, and wisdom to this new phase of Bridgeway.
- SUNDAY 8.9.15 @ 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 8150 Industrial Ave, Roseville
- For more information, contact Casey Stauble on The City or email
EVENING OF PREPARATION
Join us as we come before the Lord as one body, asking Him to examine our hearts, before we start our All Church 40 Day Fast (begins August 11th) in preparation for our 2015 Worship, Prayer & Healing Night this September. This will be a time of worship and scripture-based prayer, focusing on Jesus Christ’s power to cleanse, renew and equip us for ministry.
ALL CHURCH 40 DAY FAST BEGINS
Join us as we begin our 40 day fast to prepare our hearts for a great move of God at our Worship, Prayer & Healing night taking place Sunday, September 20th right here at Bridgeway!
- Fast begins: TUESDAY 8.11.15 @ 12:01am
- Fast ends: SATURDAY 9.19.15 @ 11:59pm
- CLICK HERE for more information about the 40 Day Fast
- CLICK HERE to download the 40 Day Devotional on Praying Through the Names of God
PRISON MINISTRY FAMILY SUPPORT NIGHT
Monthly Family Support Night fellowship for those with a loved one in the correctional system. Receive prayer, encouragement, emotional and moral support.
- THURSDAY 8.13.15 @ 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- In Room 302 (located in between the Hub and the Church Office).
- For more info, contact Dan Gamel on The City or email him at
- CLICK HERE to join the Bridgeway Prison Ministry Group on The City
BRIDGEWAY'S 6TH ANNUAL GOLF INVITATIONAL
Ladies and gentlemen, you are cordially invited to take part in the excitement of our 6th Annual Bridgeway Golf Invitational at the beautiful Morgan Creek Country Club in Roseville. This year’s event again promises to be a fun-filled day loaded with prizes, BBQ tri-trip dinner and fellowship all for a great cause, the College Golf Fellowship.
- FRIDAY 8.14.15 @ 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Check-in begins at 11:00am; Shotgun start @ 1:00pm
- Morgan Creek Country Club, 8791 Morgan Creek Ln, Roseville
- Cost: $95 per player
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the tournament
- Sponsor a hole and advertise your business to all participants
- CLICK HERE TO SPONSOR A HOLE
- Raffle Prize donations would be greatly appreciated (gifts certificates, merchandise, goods, services, vacations homes for week/weekend, etc.)
- Volunteers are needed (i.e. registration, hole-in-one validation, scoring, raffle, etc.)
- For more info, to donate raffle prizes or if you can volunteer, contact Ron Cody on The City or email or visit www.bridgewaymen.com
HAVEN CREATIVE WORSHIP MINISTRY WORKSHOP: SONGWRITING
Explore the poetry of music with worship leader Gabriella Martucci, who will share basics of creating songs for those with no musical knowledge as well as elements of melody and rhythm for those with basic music knowledge.
- SUNDAY 8.16.15 @ 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Held in the Community Hall
- Cost: $5 per person (paid at the door)
- For more details or to RSVP email,
- CLICK HERE to join the Haven group on The City
ADOPT-A-SCHOOL SUPPLY COLLECTION
Help our adopted school get a great start to a new year. We're collecting school supplies for the students and teachers at First Street School. Bring NEW school supplies (backpacks, pencils, glue sticks, crayons etc.) to the Community Hall during weekend services on August 22-23 and 29-30. Pick up a supply list in the Lobby beginning August 8th.
- SATURDAY 8.22.15 & SUNDAY 8.23.15 during weekend services AND
- SATURDAY 8.29.15 & SUNDAY 8.30.15 during weekend services
- Bring school supply donations to the Community Hall during those weekends
- For more info (or to get a list of supplies needed) contact Janel Thomas on The City or email
DISCOVER YOUR SHAPE TO SERVE WORKSHOP
You can't grow without serving and you can't serve without growing. God has shaped you uniquely to serve so that you will live a life of impact and greater joy. In this workshop, you will discover: A biblical foundation of your responsibility in God's Kingdom; how your unique spiritual gifting, experiences, passions, and more were given to you by God; and a framework to take next steps for more impact for Jesus.
- SUNDAY 8.23.15 @ 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Held in Room 1 (located next to the Community Hall)
- The workshop is FREE but please register online
- CLICK HERE to register
- For more info, please contact Pastor Jason Stewart on The City or email
WOMEN'S "CONNECT" EVENT
Join us for CONNECT—an evening out to connect with other women and learn how to be part of the exciting things planned for women at Bridgeway. All women are invited. Bring a friend! Make a friend! Fun, fellowship, games and a sneak peek at the new MOPS.MOMSnext, Fall Classes for women and other new events.
- THURSDAY 8.27.15 @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- In the Hub Chapel
- No Registration Needed
- For more information, contact Diane Bussani on The City or email
BRIDGEWAY FAMILY FELLOWSHIP (BFF)
Spend a fun Friday night with your church family and friends and join us for a great time of fellowship, dessert & a great family movie "Cars 2". Bring a dessert to share.
- FRIDAY 8.28.15 @ 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- In the Bridgeway U-shape parking lot (in between the main building and the Hub)
- No registration needed; just show up
- Bring chairs or blankets
- Drinks provided
- For more info, email Angie at
FALL 2015 CLASSES AT BRIDGEWAY LAUNCH
Looking for a class or Bible Study to attend for the Fall? We will launch registration for all of our Fall Classes, including MOPS*MOMS.next on Saturday, August 29th! Keep an eye out for more details and be ready to register as classes fill up quickly!
- REGISTRATION: SATURDAY 8.29.15 – SUNDAY 9.13.15
- Most classes begin the week of September 21st - 25th
THE 5TH MVMNT WORSHIP NIGHT
The purpose of the 5th MVMNT night is: Reveal ... Respond ... Worship. We believe in the need and importance of the community of Christ lifting praise and adoration to our deserving King. With that in mind, the 5th MVMNT was born out of our desire to collectively lift one heart, one offering and one passion to our Father through the praise that dwells within us. Come with anticipation as we present our offering to the LORD through song.
- SUNDAY 8.30.15 @ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Held in the Worship Center
BETH MOORE 2015 SIMULCAST
Bridgeway's Women's Connecting Ministry hosts the Living Proof Live 2015 Simulcast live via Internet streaming, featuring life-transforming Bible teaching with popular women’s author and speaker, Beth Moore. This year's theme is "Audacious". The event both challenges and encourages women to grow deeply in their faith. Join 250,000 women around the world for this live, global, Internet streaming event. The simulcast gives you a front-row seat to one-of-a-kind Bible teaching and life-changing worship. Simulcast attendees are eligible to purchase a pre-release copy of Beth's new book "Audacious" to be picked up at the Simulcast (see below for the opportunity to pre-order your book).
- SATURDAY 9.12.15 @ 9:00am to approximately 3:45pm (Doors open at 8:30am)
- In Bridgeway's On-Site Rocklin room
- Great event to invite the special ladies in your life!
- Cost: $25 per person (includes continental breakfast & lunch) -- PLEASE NOTE: The $25 does not include the book "Audacious".
- A limited supply of Beth's pre-release book "Audacious" is available for $15.00 per book. You are not required to purchase this book in order to attend the Simulcast!
- CLICK HERE to REGISTER FOR THE SIMULCAST
- CLICK HERE to PRE-ORDER THE BOOK "Audacious"
- If you'd like to volunteer to help with the Simulcast or for more info, please contact Diane Bussani on The City or email
WORSHIP, PRAYER AND HEALING NIGHT 2015
Please join us for Worship, Prayer and Healing Night 2015 right here at Bridgeway! This is a regional event we are hosting in partnership with The Rock of Roseville. We anticipate more than 20 regional churches will be sending prayer partners and people in need of healing prayer. If you need to be healed, please plan on attending! We anticipate a large turnout as the LORD continues to heal many during these events. Many volunteers and prayer partners are needed!
- SUNDAY 9.20.15 @ 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Held in the Worship Center and On-Site Rocklin
- To volunteer or be part of the Prayer Team, contact Casey Stauble on The City or email
- Prayer Team training: August 29th from 9am to noon at The Rock of Roseville
CLICK HERE if you'd like to volunteer for one of the ministry areas listed below or any other of our ministries here at Bridgeway.
WORSHIP PRAYER & HEALING NIGHT VOLUNTEERS & PRAYER TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED
Since the Worship, Prayer and Healing Night 2015 will be held right here at Bridgeway, many, many volunteers will be needed as well as people to be part of the prayer team. Visit the table in the Lobby this weekend to find out specifics.
- Sign up at the table in the Lobby to volunteer
- For more info, contact Casey Stauble on The City or at
BETH MOORE SIMULCAST VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The Women's Connecting Ministry is in need of volunteers to help out with the Beth Moore Simulcast coming up on Saturday, September 12th. Set up help is also needed on Friday, September 11th.
BRIDGEWAY'S EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM (ERT) VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Do you have a heart that seeks to help and protect others? We are in need of volunteers with security and medical backgrounds. At Bridgeway, our Emergency Response Team (ERT) is staffed by volunteers who have backgrounds in law enforcement, fire, EMS, security and medical professions as well as others who simply have a heart to watch over our Bridgeway family.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more info, contact Jeff Mize at OR
BRIDGEWAY LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Looking for reliable, computer savvy people, who are good with details and helping people.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more details, contact Gloria Abrott on The City or email
KIDSWAY TEACHER AIDES NEEDED
If you have ever thought about joining our Kidsway team, now is the time! We are forced to close Kidsway classrooms, during weekend services, when our team cannot safely support our little ones. You could be the difference in keeping a classroom open! You'll get trained, plugged in and supported in this "just add water" ministry. All you need to do is show up!
- To volunteer, CLICK HERE to complete the application.
- For more information please email
COFFEE CREW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
In order to have coffee available at our weekend services, we need volunteers! Commitment is one service, once a month. We are looking for a one year commitment. Training available.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more information, contact Jodi Montgomery on The City or email
MEALS MINISTRY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Volunteers are needed for the Meals Ministry, which provides meals for members of our Bridgeway family who are in need.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer.
- For more information, contact Debbie Dehrer on The City or email
- CLICK HERE to join the Meals Ministry group on The City
CLICK HERE for details on any of the mission trips listed below!
CLICK HERE to apply for a missions trip
UGANDA WINTER MISSION TRIP
- APPLICATION: SATURDAY 8.15.15
- TRIP DATES: January 4th - 16th, 2016 (Dates may change based on flight availability)
- TYPE: Evangelical, discipleship, childrens and sports outreach
- COST: Approx. $3,200
MEXICALI, MEXICO MISSION TRIP (2016)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY 12.1.15
- TRIP DATES: Spring Break 2016
- COST: Approximately $600
INVEST BUILDING CAMPAIGN
FUNDS RAISED TO DATE: $2,974,357
TOTAL COMMITMENT: $4,217,946
Please pray for:
- The building permit process to be complete by August 15th
- An outpouring of financial provision
- The right tenant to lease the excess space
- God to bless the land and the buildings
- Dreams of how God will use Bridgeway to reach the world for Jesus Christ
If you would like to donate toward the Invest Building Campaign or increase your gift, there’s still time!
SOUL CARE FOOD CLOSET
The Soul Care Food Closet serves those in need. Donations of non-perishable items are most welcome and can be deposited in bins located in the Soul Care Center.
- Food is available for pickup on THURSDAYS, 12:00pm – 2:00pm.
- In the Community Hall
BLOODSOURCE DONATIONS TO SUPPORT HAITI MEDICAL CLINIC
BloodSource has partnered with Bridgeway! If anyone from Bridgeway makes a donation of anything except whole blood (such as Source Plasma) at any BloodSource location, BloodSource will donate $100 to Bridgeway! That money will then be used to support our Haiti church partner's medical clinic.
- CLICK HERE to find out more info about Source Plasma
- For more info, please contact Matt Loeffler at
ON-GOING WOMEN'S 12-STEP RECOVERY GROUP
Using a biblical approach to the 12-step program, this on-going group helps women break free from addiction from things such as drugs, alcohol, food, sex and more.
BRIDGEWAY CHAPLAIN TEAM
The Bridgeway Chaplain Team is here to help you! Our chaplains provide on-call support for emergency and crisis situations, such as a death in the family, accident, hospitalization, etc.
- If you need a chaplain, please call the Crisis Hotline at 916-952-8887.
- If you are interested in serving as a chaplain or need more information,email Pastor Mark at
BRIDGEWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH LIBRARY
Bridgeway’s very own Library offers a wide collection of more than 3,000 Christian books, videos, and CDs for adults and children.
- The Library is open before, between, and after all the weekend services (and during the service if volunteers are available).
- All materials are checked out for 3 weeks.
- The Library is located in the main building, in the hallway between the Lobby and the U - shaped parking lot.
- For more info, contact Gloria Abrott on The City
MEN’S CLOTHING DONATIONS NEEDED FOR HOMELESS MINISTRY
Bridgeway’s homeless ministry (Alongside) is in need of gently used men’s clothing.
- Shoes, socks & underwear (new) are needed most
- Donations can be left at the Soul Care office (located in the Main Building).
- For more information, contact David Heitzler or Ana Grice on The City or call the Soul Care office at 916-626-3017.