What's Happening at Bridgeway?
LAST UPDATED 8/26/15
Hi Bridgeway Family!
Are you ready to dig deeper into God's word? Registration is now for all our Fall 2015 Classes here at Bridgeway, including our new MOPS*MOMS.next! We will have a Class Listing available in the Lobby this weekend. Some classes fill up quickly; be ready to register!
Ladies, you don't want to miss out on the Beth Moore Simulcast! Tickets are selling quickly and seating is limited! Register now to attend! See all the details below!
Our next Baby Dedication is coming soon ... if you want to have your baby or child dedicated, look for the details below and then click on the picture of the super cute baby.
Are you looking for a place to serve? Check out the ministries that have an immediate need for volunteers in the Service Opportunities section.
These are just a few of the great activities coming up -- take a look at the info below to find out all of the details about our events! Registration links are included if registration is necessary. Please take a look so you know What's Happening at Bridgeway!
FALL 2015 CLASSES AT BRIDGEWAY LAUNCH
Looking for a class or Bible Study to attend for the Fall? Registration is now open for all of our Fall Classes including MOPS*MOMS.next!
- Detailed info about each class is available on our special Classes at Bridgeway website: www.BridgewayLaunch.com
- REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY 9.13.15
- Most classes begin the week of September 21st - 25th and end in November
- You can also pick up a Class Listing in the Lobby August 29th - September 13th.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
BABY DEDICATION REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Our next Baby Dedication Special Service is coming up on Sunday, October 11th at 2pm in the Bridgeway Worship Center. If you would like to have your child dedicated, please register your child/children online.Then join us after the 2nd service on Sunday, October 11th for this special Baby Dedication Service. Let's pray for and support the families that are having their little ones dedicated to the LORD.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: WEDNESDAY 9.23.15
- CLICK HERE to register your child/children (Fill out one form per child!)
- For more info, please email Angie at
ALL CHURCH 40 DAY FAST CONTINUES
Join us as we continue our All Church 40 day fast to prepare our hearts for a great move of God at our Worship, Prayer & Healing night taking place Sunday, September 20th right here at Bridgeway!
- Fast ends: SATURDAY 9.19.15 @ 11:59pm
- CLICK HERE for more information about the 40 Day Fast
- CLICK HERE to download the 40 Day Devotional on Praying Through the Names of God
KIDSWAY PAID CHILDCARE WORKERS NEEDED
Kidsway is now accepting applications for paid positions for their During the Week Childcare program (September through November).
"GATHERING IN STYLE" FOR THE HOMELESS
Do your shopping where the profits benefit the The Gathering Inn homeless ministry at the new women's clothing shop -"Gathering in Style" - in the Roseville Square. This store is overstocked with clothing mainly from Macy's! All the profits go to help the homess at The Gathering Inn. Please come and shop! Thank you!
- "Gathering in Style" 415 Roseville Square, Roseville
- Each month, Bridgeway is a host church for The Gathering Inn. CLICK HERE to find out how to get involved!
- For more info contact Monica Barber on The City or email
MONTHLY PRAYER GATHERING
Come pray for Bridgeway’s church community, pastors, staff and ministries at our monthly (first Tuesday of each month) prayer gathering. New people are welcome and encouraged to join us!
- TUESDAY 9.1.15 @ 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Held in Room 10 (Sr High Room)
- For more info, contact Teresa Bennett-Smith on The City or email
ADOPT-A-SCHOOL - "JOIN OUR TEAM" INFO MEETING
Adopt-A-School is beginning our 8th year of outreach at First Street School, in Lincoln. We're looking for more people to serve on our team. If you enjoy planning events, being creative, organizing donations, interacting with teachers, blessing students and families... consider serving with us. Come to our information meeting to find out more!
- THURSDAY 9.3.15 @ 9:30am to 11:00am
- Origin Coffee & Tea, 2168 Sunset Blvd, Suite 105 in Rocklin
- For more info, contact Janel Thomas on The City or email
COMMUNITY PRAYER GATHERING
Join an inter-denominational and non-partisan gathering of people from a variety of local churches who meet on the first Saturday of every month to pray for our country, leaders, pastors and churches. The location rotates between participating churches. The September meeting will be held at Bridgeway! All are welcome!
- SATURDAY 9.5.15 @ 7:00am to 8:15am
- Held in the Hub Chapel
- For more info, contact Teresa Bennett-Smith on The City or email
PRISON MINISTRY FAMILY SUPPORT NIGHT
Monthly Family Support Night fellowship for those with a loved one in the correctional system. Receive prayer, encouragement, emotional and moral support.
- THURSDAY 9.10.15 @ 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- In Room 302 (located in between the Hub and the Church Office).
- For more info, contact Dan Gamel on The City or email him at
- CLICK HERE to join the Bridgeway Prison Ministry Group on The City
BETH MOORE 2015 SIMULCAST
Bridgeway's Women's Connecting Ministry hosts the Living Proof Live 2015 Simulcast live via Internet streaming, featuring life-transforming Bible teaching with popular women’s author and speaker, Beth Moore. This year's theme is "Audacious". The event both challenges and encourages women to grow deeply in their faith. Join 250,000 women around the world for this live, global, Internet streaming event. The simulcast gives you a front-row seat to one-of-a-kind Bible teaching and life-changing worship. Simulcast attendees are eligible to purchase a pre-release copy of Beth's new book "Audacious" to be picked up at the Simulcast (see below for the opportunity to pre-order your book).
- SATURDAY 9.12.15 @ 9:00am to approximately 3:45pm (Doors open at 8:30am)
- In Bridgeway's On-Site Rocklin room
- Great event to invite the special ladies in your life!
- Cost: $25 per person (includes continental breakfast & lunch) -- PLEASE NOTE: The $25 does not include the book "Audacious".
- A limited supply of Beth's pre-release book "Audacious" is available for $15.00 per book. You are not required to purchase this book in order to attend the Simulcast!
- CLICK HERE to REGISTER FOR THE SIMULCAST
- CLICK HERE to PRE-ORDER THE BOOK "Audacious"
- If you'd like to volunteer to help with the Simulcast or for more info, please contact Diane Bussani on The City or email
If you will be volunteering in a Bridgeway ministry and have not been cleared through the Live Scan electronic fingerprinting process here at Bridgeway, please come to this FREE Live Scan session.
ASK PASTOR LANCE
Join us for an hour of informal Q&A with Pastor Lance after 2nd Service on Saturday and Sunday.
- SATURDAY 9.12.15 @ 8:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- SUNDAY 9.13.15 @ 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- In the Worship Center
Are you ready to get more involved? Is God calling you to a “new thing”? Would you like to explore your options? Do you want to meet the leadership of Bridgeway? Wonderful! Then this class is for you!
The “Next Steps” class is intended for anyone who desires to use their unique gifts to serve God with purpose and passion. This is a casual and fun environment where you will meet various staff and ministry leaders, as well as other people who are new to Bridgeway. It’s designed to introduce you to the many opportunities to get connected. Please join us. We are excited to get to know you!
- SUNDAY 9.13.15 @ 10:45am - 12:45pm
- Held in Room 1 (located next to the Community Hall)
- Class is FREE but registration is required by Wednesday, September 9th
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- For more info, contact Tracy Benda on The City or email
ADOPTION SUPPORT GROUP MONTHLY MEETING
Come join a community that can support and understand your needs as a foster or adoptive parent. We meet the 2nd Sunday of each month to discuss parenting and adoption concepts plus allow you to connect with other Bridgeway adoptive families.
- SUNDAY 9.13.15 @ 11:15am - 12:45pm
- Kidsway is available (as this group meets during 2nd service)
- Held in Room 210 (in the Hub)
- For more information, email Claire Eberhardt at
MONTHLY PRAYER AT OUR NEW HOME
Join us as we lift Bridgeway up in prayer at the new church building site. We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month. The purpose is to prepare for the move to the new location as well as cover our leaders in making decisions as work begins. We will be asking for the Lord to bring His presence, protection, purposes, and wisdom to this new phase of Bridgeway.
- SUNDAY 9.13.15 @ 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 8150 Industrial Ave, Roseville
- For more information, contact Casey Stauble on The City or email
HOMESCHOOL SUPPORT GROUP INFO MEETING
Do you homeschool your children? Looking for a support group where you can be encouraged, educated, and equipped? This homeschool support group may be just what you and your family needs! We have scheduled monthly support meetings, older and younger educational field trips, kid’s socials, mentorship, special events and most importantly, community. Come to our first meeting to find out more!
- MONDAY 9.14.15 @ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- NO CHILDCARE AVAILABLE
- In the Community Hall
- For questions or to find out how to register to join our group, email Brenda Johnston at
Defending the Cause hosts a FREE night for foster and adoptive parents to enjoy a night out while we watch the kids. Children will enjoy dinner, crafts, and a movie while their parents enjoy a much needed night off. Make sure to sign up now as we always fill up quickly!
Please join us for a fun-filled time of cooking and fellowship as we prepare freezer meals for the Meal Ministry.
WORSHIP, PRAYER AND HEALING NIGHT 2015
Please join us for Worship, Prayer and Healing Night 2015 right here at Bridgeway! This is a regional event we are hosting in partnership with The Rock of Roseville. We anticipate more than 20 regional churches will be sending prayer partners and people in need of healing prayer. If you need to be healed, please plan on attending! We anticipate a large turnout as the LORD continues to heal many during these events. Many volunteers and prayer partners are needed!
- SUNDAY 9.20.15 @ 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Held in the Worship Center and On-Site Rocklin.
- To volunteer or be part of the Prayer Team, email
- Prayer Team training: August 29th from 9am to noon at The Rock of Roseville
- CLICK HERE for to visit the Worship, Prayer & Healing Night website.
MILITARY NIGHT OUT
Reveille is hosting a Night Out for all Active Duty Military Families. This is an evening of fun, safe, free childcare so you can enjoy cherished time out with your spouse or time alone! Childcare is free but children must be registered by Friday, September 25th.
- FRIDAY 10.2.15 @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- CLICK HERE to register your child/children
- For more info, email Dave Winter at
BRIDGEBUILDERS MUNCH BUNCH
The BridgeBuilders (age 50+) invite you to join them for breakfast on the first Monday of each month. This is a casual opportunity for people to meet and mingle on a regular basis.
- MONDAY 10.5.15 @ 9:00am to 11:00am
- The OCTOBER location is: The Original Pancake House on Fairway Drive in Roseville
- CLICK HERE to join the BridgeBuilders group on The City
- For more info, please email June Wood at
FOLLOW THE BRIDGEWAY ISRAEL TRIP
From Pastor Matt Bach: 33 Bridgeway Folks (including a mixture from Centerpoint Church) are heading to Israel for the next 10 days. We look forward to all the amazing and vivid lessons God will unpack before all our senses. You can follow our trip, seeing most of our photos, videos, and blog posts from our members on this trip. You can see and hear about each site and day without having to wait for all of us to come back!
Please pray for our trip; that God will reveal Himself deeply and powerfully through His Word experienced in the Land, the Culture, the ruins and in the Life of His Holy Land.
- MONDAY 8.31.15 - FRIDAY 9.11.15
- CLICK HERE to follow what is going on!
- You can also look up pictures at #bwayisrael or #gtitours
- If you are interested in going on a trip to Israel in 2016 or 2017, CLICK HERE
- For more info, email Pastor Matt Bach at
CLICK HERE if you'd like to volunteer for one of the ministry areas listed below or any other of our ministries here at Bridgeway.
WORSHIP PRAYER & HEALING NIGHT VOLUNTEERS & PRAYER TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED
Since the Worship, Prayer and Healing Night 2015 will be held right here at Bridgeway, many, many volunteers will be needed as well as people to be part of the prayer team. Visit the table in the Lobby this weekend to find out specifics.
BETH MOORE SIMULCAST VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The Women's Connecting Ministry is in need of volunteers to help out with the Beth Moore Simulcast coming up on Saturday, September 12th. Set up help is also needed on Friday, September 11th.
"THE GATHERING INN" HOMELESS MINISTRY VOLUNTEER NEED
The Gathering Inn is in need of a strong man who can help with teardown from 6:00am to 7:00am on the third Tuesday of each month (after The Gathering Inn concludes).
BRIDGEWAY'S EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM (ERT) VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Do you have a heart that seeks to help and protect others? We are in need of volunteers with security and medical backgrounds. At Bridgeway, our Emergency Response Team (ERT) is staffed by volunteers who have backgrounds in law enforcement, fire, EMS, security and medical professions as well as others who simply have a heart to watch over our Bridgeway family.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more info, contact Jeff Mize at
BRIDGEWAY LIBRARY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Looking for reliable, computer savvy people, who are good with details and helping people.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more details, contact Gloria Abrott on The City or email
KIDSWAY TEACHER AIDES NEEDED
If you have ever thought about joining our Kidsway team, now is the time! We are forced to close Kidsway classrooms, during weekend services, when our team cannot safely support our little ones. You could be the difference in keeping a classroom open! You'll get trained, plugged in and supported in this "just add water" ministry. All you need to do is show up!
- To volunteer, CLICK HERE to complete the application.
- For more information please email
COFFEE CREW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
In order to have coffee available at our weekend services, we need volunteers! Commitment is one service, once a month. We are looking for a one year commitment. Training available.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer
- For more information, contact Jodi Montgomery on The City or email
MEALS MINISTRY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Volunteers are needed for the Meals Ministry, which provides meals for members of our Bridgeway family who are in need.
- CLICK HERE to volunteer.
- For more information, contact Debbie Dehrer on The City or email
- CLICK HERE to join the Meals Ministry group on The City
CLICK HERE for details on any of the mission trips listed below!
CLICK HERE to apply for a missions trip
UGANDA WINTER MISSION TRIP
- APPLICATION: SATURDAY 8.29.15
- TRIP DATES: January 4th - 16th, 2016 (Dates may change based on flight availability)
- TYPE: Evangelical, discipleship, childrens and sports outreach
- COST: Approx. $3,200
MEXICALI, MEXICO MISSION TRIP (2016)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY 12.1.15
- TRIP DATES: Spring Break 2016
- COST: Approximately $600
INVEST BUILDING CAMPAIGN
FUNDS RAISED TO DATE: $ $3,054,734
TOTAL COMMITMENT: $4,217,946
Please pray for:
- The building permit process to be complete by September 10th
- An outpouring of financial provision
- The right tenant to lease the excess space
- God to bless the land and the buildings
- Dreams of how God will use Bridgeway to reach the world for Jesus Christ
If you would like to donate toward the Invest Building Campaign or increase your gift, there’s still time!
SOUL CARE FOOD CLOSET
The Soul Care Food Closet serves those in need. Donations of non-perishable items are most welcome and can be deposited in bins located in the Soul Care Center.
- Food is available for pickup on THURSDAYS, 12:00pm – 2:00pm.
- In the Community Hall
BLOODSOURCE DONATIONS TO SUPPORT HAITI MEDICAL CLINIC
BloodSource has partnered with Bridgeway! If anyone from Bridgeway makes a donation of anything except whole blood (such as Source Plasma) at any BloodSource location, BloodSource will donate $100 to Bridgeway! That money will then be used to support our Haiti church partner's medical clinic.
- CLICK HERE to find out more info about Source Plasma
- For more info, please contact Matt Loeffler at
ON-GOING WOMEN'S 12-STEP RECOVERY GROUP
Using a biblical approach to the 12-step program, this on-going group helps women break free from addiction from things such as drugs, alcohol, food, sex and more.
BRIDGEWAY CHAPLAIN TEAM
The Bridgeway Chaplain Team is here to help you! Our chaplains provide on-call support for emergency and crisis situations, such as a death in the family, accident, hospitalization, etc.
- If you need a chaplain, please call the Crisis Hotline at 916-952-8887.
- If you are interested in serving as a chaplain or need more information, email Pastor Mark at
BRIDGEWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH LIBRARY
Bridgeway’s very own Library offers a wide collection of more than 3,000 Christian books, videos, and CDs for adults and children.
- The Library is open before, between, and after all the weekend services (and during the service if volunteers are available).
- All materials are checked out for 3 weeks.
- The Library is located in the main building, in the hallway between the Lobby and the U - shaped parking lot.
- For more info, contact Gloria Abrott on The City
SOUL CARE COACHING MINISTRY
Want to take tangible steps closer to God? Want to grow in your faith and just don't quite know where to start? Do you know what God wants you to do but just haven't done it yet? The Faith Coaching Ministry has trained volunteers ready to meet with and help you take the next step in growing in your faith.
- Day, evening and weekend appointment times available.
- CLICK HERE to learn more and make an appointment (Visit the Life Coaching page)
- For more info about Soul Care visit www.mysoulcare.com
MEN’S CLOTHING DONATIONS NEEDED FOR HOMELESS MINISTRY
Bridgeway’s homeless ministry (Alongside) is in need of gently used men’s clothing.
- Shoes, socks & underwear (new) are needed most
- Donations can be left at the Soul Care office (located in the Main Building).
- For more information, contact David Heitzler or Ana Grice on The City or call the Soul Care office at 916-626-3017.