What's Happening at Bridgeway?
LAST UPDATED 4/28/16
Hello Bridgeway Family!
We have an All Church Baptism coming up on May 21st and 22nd. If you'd like to be baptized, please register by May 15th. All of the details, including how to register, are listed below.
Camp Kidsway 2016 registration is now open! You'll find all the info and how to register below.
Are you looking for a place to get plugged in and serve? Many of our Bridgeway ministries have an immediate need for volunteers. CLICK HERE to check out where help is needed.
Below, you'll find a complete listing, with all of the details, about our events! Registration links are included if registration is necessary. Please take a look so you know What's Happening at Bridgeway!
CAMP KIDSWAY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Kids, grab your friends and come join us at Camp Kidsway’s Emoji Code where you will discover the promises God has for you! God has picked special people to make promises with since the beginning of creation. These covenants changed and continue to change the world that God designed. Come learn all about these promises!
- MONDAY June 27th – FRIDAY July 1st
- 9:00am- 12:00pm each day
- Open to children ages 3 1/2 (and potty trained) through 5th Grade
- Cost: $80/child. Free for children of volunteers.
- Many volunteers are needed!
- CLICK HERE to register or sign up to volunteer
- Registration deadline date: Sunday, June 12th
- For more info, please email Kidsway at
DID YOU MISS PASTOR LANCE'S BOOK RELEASE CELEBRATION?
For those of you who made it to Pastor Lance’s book release celebration, thank you for coming! It was an amazing night, and for that, we give God all the glory!
If you were not able to make it, we have it on video for you! Feel free to share the video of the evening with family members, friends, co-workers, or others you feel would be blessed by it.
The evening had two parts -- first was Pastor Lance's message on Thriving Through Fear and the second was a Q&A session. Here are the videos for both:
IMPORTANT MOVE UPDATE
In recent services, Pastor Brian shared some important updates about our upcoming move. Here are the highlights:
- Our front desk reception area is no longer in the main staff office area. It is now in the Soul Care Center (in the Lobby). If you come by the church looking for our reception area, that's where you'll need to go.
- The staff offices have been temporarily set up at our new location (not in the main building where construction is happening) -- they are in the adjacent building which we will use until our permanent offices are ready for us.
- We will be vacating the entire Hub building this weekend (April 30/May 1). Bridgeway will no longer be utilizing the building that currently holds the Edge (middle school) room, elementary school classrooms, the Hub chapel, and the staff offices. That means for the month of May all of the ministry that has been happening in two buildings will happen in one building.
- ALL Kidsway classes will still have space during the weekend services. There will be opportunities for engagement for Edge (middle school) and Fuel (high school) that will be communicated to students and families through those ministries. Vacating the Hub building will save the church a significant amount of money, and it allows us to move all of the furniture from the building down to the new campus.
With each passing day we are getting closer and closer to moving into our new home! Thank you to all of you for your flexibility, and a HUGE thank you to all of you who have helped with the move thus far!
ONLINE GIVING E-CHECK UPDATE
The ability to give online via an E-check (electronic personal check) is now available. If you currently give online using a debit card, we ask that you move to E-check as the processing fee (a cost to the church) is much lower using this option.
- To update your online giving account or to begin giving online visit www.bridgewaychristian.org/give
BRIDGEBUILDERS MUNCH BUNCH
The BridgeBuilders (age 50+) invite you to join them for breakfast on the first Monday of each month. This is a casual opportunity for people to meet and mingle on a regular basis.
- MONDAY 5.2.16 @ 9:00am to 11:00am
- Held at The Original Pancake House on Fairway Drive in Roseville
- CLICK HERE to join the BridgeBuilders group on The City
- For more info, please contact Becky Cardaronella on The City or email
MONTHLY PRAYER GATHERING
Come pray for Bridgeway’s church community, pastors, staff and ministries at our monthly prayer gathering. New people are welcome and encouraged to join us!
PRISON MINISTRY FAMILY SUPPORT NIGHT
Monthly Family Support Night fellowship for those with a loved one in the correctional system. Receive prayer, encouragement, emotional and moral support.
- THURSDAY 5.12.16 @ 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- In Room 1 (located next to the Community Hall)
- For more info, contact Dan Gamel on The City or email him at
- CLICK HERE to join the Bridgeway Prison Ministry Group on The City
This class is designed for anyone interested in being baptized at our next Church Baptism coming up on May 21st 22nd. Learn about baptism, what it is, why and how we do it.
- SATURDAY 5.14.16 @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm OR
- SUNDAY 5.15.16 @ 11:15am - 12:15pm
- You only need to attend one of the classes, not both!
- The Adult class will be held in Room 1 (next to the Community Hall)
- The Children's class will be held in the Soul Care Center. Parents attend with their child.
- There's no need registration for this class; simply show up
- For more info on the Baptism class, please contact Pastor Brian at
YOUNG MARRIEDS COMMUNITY - POTLUCK IN THE PARK
Please join us for our next Young Marrieds Community event -- a Potluck in the Park! Games, food and fellowship. Your kids are welcome! Have another couple/family in mind that you think would enjoy this? Please invite them! We look forward to seeing you all there.
- SUNDAY 5.15.16 @ 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Woodbridge Park, 415 Sierra Blvd, Roseville
- Please bring a dish to share and drinks for your family
- Paper plates and utensils will be provided.
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets.
- Event is free but please RSVP
- CLICK HERE to RSVP
- For more info, contact Art O'Brien on The City or email
Join us as we gather as a family to witness and celebrate our brothers and sisters in Christ who are getting baptized! If you want to be baptized, please register (you'll find the link below).
- SATURDAY 5.21.16 & SUNDAY 5.22.16 after 2nd service each day
- Held outside Bridgeway's main entrance
- CLICK HERE to register to be baptized
- Registration to be baptized closes Sunday, May 15th.
- If you wish to be baptized, you are highly encouraged to attend our Baptism Class on May 14th or 15th (see more information on the Baptism Class above)
- For more info, contact Angie Brown on The City or email
EDGE (MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRIES) PARENT MEETING
Are you a parent of a middle schooler? Please join Pastor Eric Upton for "A Parent's Guide to Middle School". Come find out what it really looks like to be a parent of a middle schooler and what to expect during the formative middle school years. Find out how Edge MSM will partner with you and how to get plugged into Edge MSM. Live Q&A with Pastor Eric.
MENS ANNUAL CAMPING TRIP
Guys, its time once again for our annual camping trip to Union Valley Reservoir. Come enjoy a relaxing weekend in the mountains fishing, boating, hiking, shooting etc. This is a great event to unwind and hangout with guys. So grab your tent, sleeping bag and fishing pole and join us!
- FRIDAY 6.3.16 - SUNDAY 6.5.16
- Sunset Campground at Union Valley Reservoir
- Dinner will be provided Saturday evening, all other meals are your responsibility
- Cost: $25 each ($5 for boys 12 years and under)
- Parking is very limited arrange your own carpool.
- CLICK HERE to register
- For more information contact Ron Cody at or visit www.bridgewaymen.com
YOUTH HOMESTAY PROGRAM - HOST FAMILIES NEEDED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Share a few weeks of your life with a foreign high school student this July! American Discovery is an international home-stay organization that has many fun and exciting programs for students from different countries to connect with American families. It is a perfect way to share your culture, hobbies, and your hometown. All they need is a bed, food, some transportation, some love and fun from you!
Are you looking for a place to serve? if you are new and looking for a way to get plugged in, Bridgeway is always on the lookout for volunteers.
CLICK HERE to check out the ministries that have an immediate need for volunteers.
INVEST BUILDING CAMPAIGN
FUNDS RAISED TO DATE:$4,264,632
TOTAL COMMITMENT: $5,300,000
Please pray for:
- Any outstanding issues to be miraculously resolved
- Minimize any potential delays and the construction completion timeline to be expedited
- For ongoing safety as the construction teams work diligently to complete their work
- An outpouring of financial provision
- The right tenant to lease the excess spaces
- God to bless the land and the buildings
- Dreams of how God will use Bridgeway to reach the world for Jesus Christ
If you would like to donate toward the Invest Building Campaign or increase your gift:
CRISIS CARE TEAM
Bridgeway's Chaplain Ministry is transitioning to a Crisis Care Team. This new ministry will launch in Spring of 2016. The Crisis Care Team will help with various crisis situations such as...
- On Scene Support
- Victim & Family Support
- Illness & Injury Support
IN THE MEANTIME ...
- If you attend Bridgeway and have experienced a death or hospitalization in the family, please call the Urgent Care Line at 916-952-8887.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST TO THE PRAYER CHAIN
Prayer Chains are powerful and we are blessed to have such an amazing team, however we would also like to encourage you to ask for prayer after the services. We have an incredible Prayer Team at the altar after every service and they are waiting to pray for you.
Or you can submit a prayer request to be posted on our Prayer Chain. There are two ways to get your prayer requests to us:
- CLICK HERE to submit an online Prayer Request Form (this is the best way to submit a prayer request)
- Fill out a Prayer Card located at the Prayer Request box near the main doors of the Worship Center. You can place it in the offering basket or in the Prayer Request box
CLICK HERE to visit the Prayer page of our website for more detailed information.
SOUL CARE FOOD CLOSET
The Soul Care Food Closet serves those in need.
- Food is available for pickup on THURSDAYS, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- In the Community Hall
- If you have food product donations, please contact Mike or Sue Bryant at for pre-approval and drop off arrangements.
- For more information, call Soul Care at 916-626-3017
WOMEN'S CONNECTING MINISTRY INFORMATION
Ladies ... do you want to receive all of the information about upcoming activities in our Bridgeway Women's Ministry? The easiest way to get notifications, including info on upcoming events and classes ... and not miss exciting news ... is to join the Women's Ministry Group on The City, our online community.
- CLICK HERE to join the Women's Ministry group on The City
- For more information or for questions, please contact Diane Bussani at
HEART 2 HEART WOMEN'S MENTORING MINISTRY
Ladies, are you looking for a place to serve and connect? Do you have special knowledge or life experience to share with others? Heart to Heart, the women’s mentoring ministry at Bridgeway is looking for new mentors. One of the great benefits of mentoring is seeing the many ways God uses your experience and expertise to speak into someone else’s life. Likewise, if you would like to have someone you can come to for Biblically based guidance with life’s circumstances, or for help in furthering your spiritual walk, you might consider requesting a mentor.
ON-GOING WOMEN'S 12-STEP RECOVERY GROUP
Using a biblical approach to the 12-step program, this on-going group helps women break free from addiction from things such as drugs, alcohol, food, sex and more.
BRIDGEWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH LIBRARY
The Bridgeway Library is now closed. To allow us to pack for our upcoming move, please return any Library materials you have checked out to the Book Return box located in the Soul Care Center by Sunday May 8th. Existing Bridgeway library cards can be used once we re-open in the new building.
SOUL CARE COACHING MINISTRY
Want to take tangible steps closer to God? Want to grow in your faith and just don't quite know where to start? Do you know what God wants you to do but just haven't done it yet? The Faith Coaching Ministry has trained volunteers ready to meet with and help you take the next step in growing in your faith.
- Day, evening and weekend appointment times available.
- CLICK HERE to learn more and make an appointment (Visit the Life Coaching page)
- For more info about Soul Care visit www.mysoulcare.com
BUDGET COACHING MINISTRY
Budget coaching at Bridgeway is:
- Tailored to your needs
- Reasonably priced—$10 total for as many sessions as you need
- Budget planning strategies
- Savings plan
- Debt elimination techniques
- Joyful giving
Contact Virginia Edwards on The City, at or at 916-300-7881
BLOODSOURCE DONATIONS TO SUPPORT HAITI MEDICAL CLINIC
Source plasma donations are specifically collected to develop lifesaving medicines and therapies for patients with neurological disorders, immune deficiencies, bleeding disorders and more. BloodSource has partnered with Bridgeway! If anyone from Bridgeway makes a donation of anything except whole blood (such as source plasma) at any BloodSource location, BloodSource will donate $100 to Bridgeway! That money will then be used to support our Haiti church partner's medical clinic.
- CLICK HERE to find out more info about source plasma
- For more info, please contact Matt Loeffler at
"GATHERING IN STYLE" FOR THE HOMELESS
Do your shopping where the profits benefit the Gathering Inn homeless ministry at the new women's clothing shop, GATHERING IN STYLE, in Roseville. This store is overstocked with clothing mainly from Macy's! All the profits go to help the homeless at The Gathering Inn. Please come and shop! Thank you!
- "Gathering in Style" ... 1811 Douglas Blvd, Suite 4, Roseville (in the Hobby Lobby & Ross Shopping Center)
- Each month, Bridgeway is a host church for The Gathering Inn. CLICK HERE to find out how to get involved!
- For more info contact Monica Barber on The City or email