What's Happening at Bridgeway?
LAST UPDATED 4/9/15
Our All Church Baptism is coming up on April 25th & 26th. This will be our only All Church Baptism for 2015! If you want to be baptized, please register online by Sunday, April 19th (see all the details below, including how to register).
Are you looking for a way to volunteer? Several of our ministries need urgent help! Find out what's needed in the Service Opportunities section.
We have many events happening here at Bridgeway. The details are provided in the information below. Registration links are included if registration is necessary. Please take a look so you know What's Happening at Bridgeway!
SOUL CARE AWARENESS WEEKEND
This weekend, April 11th and 12th, is Soul Care Awareness weekend. Have you ever wondered what Soul Care offers or how they can help you move forward? Stop by the Lobby table this weekend to find out more and chat with some of the Soul Care staff and ministry leaders.
- SATURDAY 4.11.15 & 4.12.15 - All 4 services
- In the Main Lobby
- Or for more info, contact Soul Care at 916-626-3017
CAMP KIDSWAY 2015 "TRUE SELFIE" REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Kids ages 3 1/2 through 5th grade are invited to come to Camp Kidsway this June. A selfie is a way to show others who you are, but you already have an identity - do you know what it is? Find out as Camp Kidsway presents TRUE Selfie. We will learn about who God says we are and allow His labels to become foundational as we grow into the person He created us to be.
- MONDAY 6.22.15 - FRIDAY 6.26.15 @ 9:00am to 12:00pm
- AGES 3 1/2 (and potty trained) - 5th graders
- COST: $80 per child (children of volunteers receive FREE registration)
- REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY, JUNE 14TH
- CLICK HERE to register
- Volunteers are needed! CLICK HERE to volunteer,
- For more info, contact Mindy Pena on The City or email
PRISON MINISTRY FAMILY SUPPORT NIGHT
Monthly Family Support Night fellowship for those with a loved one in the correctional system. Receive prayer, encouragement, emotional and moral support.
- THURSDAY 4.9.15 @ 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- In Room 302 (located in between the Hub and the Church Office).
- For more info, contact Dan Gamel on The City or email him at
- CLICK HERE to join the Bridgeway Prison Ministry Group on The City
Bridgeway's Defending the Cause ministry and Koinonia are hosting a 2-day conference designed to help all parents, especially adoptive and foster parents, ministry leaders and professionals better understand how to connect with children from "hard places” in order to help them heal and become all that God desires for them to be. The conference features Dr. Karyn Purvis together with Michael & Amy Monroe.
- FRIDAY 4.10.15 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm AND
- SATURDAY 4.11.15 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Cost: $16.29 per person or $26.49 per couple
- Lunch, drinks, and light snacks will be provided
- No childcare will be available
- CLICK HERE to register
- For more info on the Conference, CLICK HERE
- For more info, please contact Matt Loeffler on The City or email
This class is designed for anyone interested in being baptized at our next All Church Baptism coming up on April 25th & 26th. Learn about Baptism, what it is, why and how we do it.
- SUNDAY 4.12.15 @ 10:00am - 11:00am OR
- SUNDAY 4.19.15 @ 10:00am - 11:00am
- You only need to attend one of the classes, not both!
- The Adult class will be held in the Hub Chapel
- The Children's class will be held in Room 210 (in the Hub). Parents attend with their child.
- There's no registration for the Baptism CLASS; simply show up
- IF YOU WISH TO BE BAPTIZED, PLEASE REGISTER BY APRIL 19TH (See Baptism and registration details below)
- For more info on the Baptism Class, please contact Pastor Brian at
This class is designed to introduce you to the many ministries here at Bridgeway. You will have the opportunity to hear about the various roles, needs and ways to specifically serve your church family. Please join us. We would love to get to know you.
ADOPTION SUPPORT GROUP MONTHLY MEETING
Come join a community that can support and understand your needs as a foster or adoptive parent. We meet the 2nd Sunday of each month to discuss parenting and adoption concepts plus allow you to connect with other Bridgeway adoptive families.
MONTHLY PRAYER AT OUR NEW HOME
Join us as we lift Bridgeway up in prayer at the new church building site. We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month. The purpose is to prepare for the move to the new location as well as cover our leaders in making decisions as work begins. We will be spending the next year asking for the Lord to bring His presence, protection, purposes, and wisdom to this new phase of Bridgeway.
BLOODSOURCE PLASMA DONATION TO SUPPORT HAITI MEDICAL CLINIC
BloodSource has a new clinic in Granite Bay that takes donations of Source Plasma which is utilized to create lifesaving medicines all over the world. Bridgeway has established a partnership with BloodSource in Granite Bay. If anyone from Bridgeway makes a donation of Source Plasma at the Granite Bay clinic, not only will they be contributing to curing world diseases, but BloodSource will donate $100 to Bridgeway! That money will then be used to support our Haiti church partner's medical clinic.
- BloodSource representatives will be in the Bridgeway Lobby to answer questions during weekend services on April 18th and 19th!
- CLICK HERE to find out more info about Source Plasma
- For more info, please contact Matt Loeffler at
If you will be volunteering in a Bridgeway ministry and have not been cleared through the Live Scan electronic fingerprinting process here at Bridgeway, please come to this FREE Live Scan session.
Please join us for a fun-filled time of cooking and fellowship as we prepare freezer meals for the Meal Ministry.
ADOPT-A-MOM FOR MOTHER'S DAY
This is a wonderful opportunity to show love and encouragement to our single moms, wives of our soldiers or teen moms on Mother's Day. You provide one of these amazing ladies with a beautiful gift basket. Great way for families and small groups to bless moms on such a special day.
HAVEN CREATIVE ARTS WORKSHOP
Worship our Creator God by crafting beautiful flower arrangements. No experience needed - just join us!
Bridgeway is hosting a Courage Worldwide Volunteer Training and Certification conference. If you have ever had the desire to minister to the needs of the victims of sex trafficking, make sure you attend these training sessions, right here at Bridgeway! For those who want to provide direct services for the girls who call Courage House home or for those who want to obtain training for other work with this population, we have Certified Volunteer Training. This is a rigorous program that gives volunteers comprehensive preparation for working directly with the girls. While we do offer training courses in single day workshops, in order to become a Certified Volunteer with Courage Worldwide and be eligible to volunteer at Courage House, all three days of training are mandatory.
- THURSDAY 4.23.15 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm AND
- FRIDAY 4.24.15 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm AND
- SATURDAY 4.25.15 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm
- In On-Site Rocklin
- Cost: $60 per class (training session) per person
- CLICK HERE to register
- For more info on the Conference, CLICK HERE
- For more info, please contact Russ Graeff on The City or email
ALL CHURCH BAPTISM
Join us as we gather as a family to witness and celebrate our brothers and sisters in Christ who are getting baptized! If you want to be baptized, please register (you'll find the link below). This will be our only All Church Baptism during 2015 so register now!
- SATURDAY 4.25.15 & SUNDAY 4.26.15 after 2nd service each day
- Held outside Bridgeway's main entrance
- CLICK HERE to register to be baptized
- Registration to be baptized closes Sunday, April 19th.
- If you wish to be baptized, you are highly encouraged to attend our Baptism Class on April 12th or 19th (see more information on the Baptism Class above)
- For more info, contact Angie Brown on The City or email
BRIDGEWAY YOUNG ADULTS (BYA) MOVES TO ON-SITE ROCKLIN ON TUESDAY NIGHTS
BYA (ages 18-30) is moving from the Worship Center to On-Site-Rocklin for the summer! This begins Tuesday, April 28th. Come join us!
MILITARY NIGHT OUT
Reveille is hosting a Night Out for all Active Duty Military Families. This is an evening of fun, safe, free childcare so you can enjoy cherished time out with your spouse or time alone! Childcare is free but children must be registered by Friday, April 24th.
- FRIDAY 5.1.15 @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- CLICK HERE to register your child/children
- For more info, email Dave Winter at
MOTHER'S DAY ROSE SALE FUNDRAISER
Delight your Mother with a beautiful long-stemmed rose on Mother's Day and support Bridgeway's Romania Mission Team. Reserve your flower by stopping by the table in the Lobby on May 2nd and 3rd. Love the mother in your life and support the motherless in Romania.
DISCOVER YOUR SHAPE TO SERVE WORKSHOP
You can't grow without serving and you can't serve without growing. God has shaped you uniquely to serve so that you will live a life of impact and greater joy. In this workshop, you will discover: A biblical foundation of your responsibility in God's Kingdom; how your unique spiritual gifting, experiences, passions, and more were given to you by God; and a framework to take next steps for more impact for Jesus.
- SUNDAY 5.3.15 @ 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Held in Room 1 (located next to the Community Hall)
- The workshop is FREE but please register online
- CLICK HERE to register
- For more info, please contact Pastor Jason Stewart on The City or email
BRIDGEBUILDERS MUNCH BUNCH
The BridgeBuilders (age 50+) invite you to join them for breakfast on the first Monday of each month. This is a casual opportunity for people to meet and mingle on a regular basis. The location will be announced each month on The City under the BridgeBuilders group.
- MONDAY 5.4.15 @ 9:00am to 11:00am
- The May location is: The Original Pancake House on Fairway Drive in Roseville
- CLICK HERE to join the BridgeBuilders group on The City
- For more info, please email June Wood at
MEN'S "CONQUER" SERIES
Guys, join us for this 5-week video teaching series on "The Battle Plan For Purity". Using biblical strategies and scientific facts, military style, this curriculum offers men proven principles and practical tools to conquer pornography and sexual bondage.
MONTHLY PRAYER GATHERING
Come pray for Bridgeway’s church community, pastors, staff and ministries at our monthly (first Tuesday of each month) prayer gathering. New people are welcome and encouraged to join us!
YOUNG MARRIEDS COMMUNITY GATHERING
Our next Young Marrieds Community Gathering is almost here! Join us for fellowship, encouragement and discovering why your spouse thinks as he/she does. All young married couples are invited. We look forward to seeing you!
- FRIDAY 5.15.15 @ 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- In the Hub Chapel
- Please bring 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per couple. You will be using them for a project and they will remain in your possession.
- Event is FREE, but please RSVP
- Free childcare is available if you RSVP by Friday, May 8th (if space allows - childcare fills up quickly)
- CLICK HERE to RSVP and register your child/children
- Info, contact Art O'Brien on The City or email
Join us this summer for some baseball fun! Bring your friends and family out to the Sacramento River Cats' Faith and Family nights, Tuesday, June 9th and Friday, July 31st. Purchase your tickets now to lock in this great rate!
- TUESDAY 6.9.15 @ 7:05pm - approx. 10:00pm
- FRIDAY 7.31.15 @ 7:05pm - approx. 10:00pm
- PURCHASE TICKETS BY THURSDAY, APRIL 30TH
- Raley Field, 400 Ballpark Dr, West Sacramento
- Cost: Tuesday June 9th - $19 per seat in the "Senate" section. Tuesdays are "family" nights, so hot dogs are $1 each and desserts are $1 each.
- Cost: Friday July 31st - $20 per seat in the Senate section. For Friday's game, you can purchase a $7 food voucher per person which includes a hot dog, drink, and chips.
- PARKING IS FREE BOTH NIGHTS!!!
- CLICK HERE to buy tickets
- For more info, please contact Angie Brown on The City or email
ISRAEL TOUR 2015
Interested in seeing the Bible come alive as you go where Moses and Jesus walked, worked and taught? Consider joining some of our Bridgeway Pastors in touring Israel in September 2015! There are still openings and time to register for this year’s tour of the Holy Land! A trip like this moves you from reading the Bible in black and white to reading it in color.
- Trip dates: August 31st - September 11th, 2015
- 10 day tour (plus 2 days travel) with GTI Tours
- Pastor Matt will be be teaching an optional class to walk through some Moody Bible Institute material on Israel’s terrain, cities and key places ... Sort of a virtual tour class. The class will be held on Sundays at 9:00am, April 12th - May 17th. CLICK HERE to register for this class.
- CLICK HERE to register for the trip to Israel
- For more information, contact Pastor Matt Bach on The City or email
KIDSWAY TEACHER AIDES NEEDED!
If you have ever thought about joining our Kidsway team, now is the time! We are forced to close Kidsway classrooms, during weekend services, when our team cannot safely support our little ones. You could be the difference in keeping a classroom open! You'll get trained, plugged in and supported in this "just add water" ministry. All you need to do is show up!
- To volunteer, CLICK HERE to complete the application.
- Choose one of our four services and an age group (babies, PreK, Elementary, or PreTeen)
- For more information please email
CHAIR PREP TEAM HELP NEEDED
Our Chair Prep Team has an immediate need for people to help stuff the backs of the chairs in the Worship Center and On-Site Rocklin. This team keeps the Welcome to Bridgeway cards, Prayer cards, tithing envelopes and pens supplied for our congegration.
- Time commitment is weekly or bi-weekly on Thursday mornings (9:00am - 10:30am)
- To volunteer, please contact Gail Hoffman on The City or call 916-768-3752
BRIDGEWAY FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST/GREETER HELP NEEDED
If you are looking to use your administrative skills to serve alongside our staff we want you! Weekly projects vary from phones, Word documents, craft projects and most importantly being the Point Person for any guests that visit our Church Office. Some church and ministry background preferred.
COFFEE CREW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
In order to have coffee available at our weekend services, we need volunteers! Commitment is one service, once a month. We are looking for a one year commitment. Training available.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR "THE GATHERING INN"
On the 3rd Monday of each month, Bridgeway hosts "The Gathering Inn" homeless ministry in the Community Hall. Volunteers are needed to help in the following areas:
- Table Hosts - Table Hosts sit at a table of guests during dinner to create community and help them feel welcome at Bridgeway
- Hair Stylist
- Craft Leader - Leads a simple craft project for approximately 10 people
- To volunteer or for more information, email Gayle Miller at
CAMPUS GUIDES NEEDED FOR WEEKEND SERVICES
During weekend services, Campus Guides are stationed around our campus to provide personal direction and assistance to members and guests who are searching for specific locations. The guides walk people to the desired location.
MEALS MINISTRY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Volunteers are needed for the Meals Ministry, which provides meals for members of our Bridgeway family who are in need.
- For more information or to sign up to volunteer, contact Debbie Dehrer on The City or email
- CLICK HERE to join the Meals Ministry group on The City
FOOD CLOSET DONATIONS ARE NEEDED!
The Food Closet always welcomes donations from our congregation!
- Non-perishable items (with a long shelf-life) can be dropped off in the bin in the Soul Care office during Soul Care hours.
- Bring perishables to the Community Hall on Thursday mornings before noon.
MEN’S CLOTHING DONATIONS NEEDED FOR HOMELESS MINISTRY
Bridgeway’s homeless ministry (Alongside) is in need of gently used men’s clothing.
- Shoes, socks & underwear are needed most
- Donations can be left at the Soul Care office (located in the Main Building).
- For more information, contact David Heitzler or Ana Grice on The City or call the Soul Care office at 916-626-3017.
CLICK HERE for details on any of the mission trips listed below!
CLICK HERE to apply for a missions trip
GUADALAJARA, MEXICO MISSION TRIP
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 5.1.15
- TRIP DATES: October 3rd - 10th
- COST: Approx. $1,700
MEXICALI, MEXICO MISSION TRIP (2016)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY 12.1.15
- TRIP DATES: Spring Break 2016
- COST: Approximately $600
INVEST BUILDING CAMPAIGN
FUNDS RAISED TO DATE: $2,565,913
TOTAL COMMITMENT: $4,217,946
Please pray for:
- An outpouring of financial provision
- The right tenant to lease the excess space
- God to bless the land and the buildings
- Dreams of how God will use Bridgeway to reach the world for Jesus Christ
If you would like to donate toward the Invest Building Campaign or increase your gift, there’s still time!
PASTOR LANCE'S SERIES: BIBLICAL FOUNDATIONS - UNDERSTANDING THE SUPERNATURAL
If you missed any of Pastor Lance's 7-week series on Biblical Foundations – Understanding the Supernatural, CLICK HERE to download the sessions.
BRIDGEWAY CHAPLAIN TEAM
The Bridgeway Chaplain Team is here to help you! Our chaplains provide on-call support for emergency and crisis situations, such as a death in the family, accident, hospitalization, etc.
- If you need a chaplain, please call the Crisis Hotline at 916-952-8887.
- If you are interested in serving as a chaplain or need more information, email Dennis Gray at
BRIDGEWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH LIBRARY
Bridgeway’s very own Library offers a wide collection of 2,800 Christian books, videos, and CDs for adults and children.
- The Library is open before, between, and after all the weekend services (and during the service if volunteers are available).
- Open Wednesday evenings from 6:15 pm – 9:00 pm
- All materials are checked out for 3 weeks.
- The Library is located in the main building, in the hallway between the Lobby and the U - shaped parking lot.
- For more information, please contact Gloria Abrott on The City