Bridgeway MOPS exists for every mom of preschoolers, infancy through Kindergarten.
You may be an urban, suburban or rural mom, stay-at-home or working mom, teen, single or married mom. We’re all moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best mom we can be!
We meet every other Wednesday, 9:00-11:15 am, Feb. 8 - May 17, 2017
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Our goal is to encourage and equip you to realize your potential as a mother,
What you can expect:
- You’ll be a member of a table with other moms who share similar concerns,
- You’ll experience quality childcare for your infants and walkers, and quality curriculum based childcare for your toddler thru pre-k children
- You’ll have the opportunity to make new friends and grow deeper relationships.
- You’ll hear dynamic speakers, with relevant messages specifically devoted to the concerns of today’s moms.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow deeper and more intimate in your relationship with Jesus
- You’ll have a hot breakfast for yourself every morning.
- You’ll have opportunities to serve, grow and encourage others.
- And much, much more!
Sometimes you want to jump right in, but sometimes you just want to try it out first.